drowning (part 2)

[29 Oct 2006 | Sunday]


i am under water. scalding against my skin. still i shiver. scrub away your fingertips. flash. back. to all the days when you were naked. but never exposed. like me. under water.

death smells like jasmin and eucalyptus and lavender. everything is white. and clean. and pure. light reflects from virgin razor. blades. gliding across my skin. under pressure. taking everything outside of myself; nevercloseenough to shave the only thing i need to shed.

and nobody can see me cry. when i am under water.

the water, like darts of ice now; i find warmth. somehow. i step back into your world. where everything has a name. and a face. and a title. and a purpose. everything is misty. or maybe i only have water in my eyes.

and i am so beautiful. surrounded by smoke and mirrors.

No comments: