youre the inspiration

someone asked me today if i can always write, or if i need inspiration. my answer? both. because i am always inspired.

inspiration is all around me. i draw from every experience, regardless how minute or profound. not a day goes by that something, or someone, does not evoke emotion that is strong enough to warrant written word. today is no exception.

the words you will read as you scroll through past and future posts, the letters and dots and dashes, they are mine. the meaning behind these words... i cannot lay claim. your emotions, your experiences, your life - this is where my words are born. i often write - for you. i listen and absorb. i process. and i create. without you, this would be a blank white screen.

today i am inspired in so many ways. i am inspired by the unconditional love and understanding of one of my truest friends... his complete acceptance and appreciation for who i am and for his encouragement to keep being me; our uncanny similarities. our shared philosophies. and i am inspired by a new friend, who has become a true friend. who fits the same mold.

thank you. thank you for sharing your life with me. you allow me to create.

youre the inspiration.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

High Five Fwiend!!