quest

i am in your eyes
you see
i cant change
the way you look at me.
you play by the book and
follow rules;
i'll search for clues
and pay my dues
with elves...
and sorcerers...
and harlots.

keep connecting dots
pour more shots -
a grand slam breakfast
on a mushroom cloud
a serious explosion
welcome to the next level.

black velvet sweeps the floor
as we dance
(apart)
how do we do this two step?
tango?
twelve step?
shotgun!
i shall ask the oracle...

i remember to not go back
to the places ive already been
i have already found what im looking for
there
i just didnt know why.

keep collecting thoughts
and items in my satchel.
the four cheeses lead me
to the cold metal chest.
i find water
and drink.

continue the quest.
chase the dragon.
capture the wizard.
music is my goddess given power...
this is what i draw

i know i will beat this game.

No comments: